The First Boeing 787 Dreamliner is on its way
This aircraft went through more trials than any other commercial plane ever built.
787 passed over 10,000 trial hours, including 5,000 in flight and 5,000 on earth trials. From wind tunnel, extreme flight conditions to low temperature trials, there is nothing this aircraft cannot endure.
Why do passengers love this plane?
Boeing wanted to build this aircraft focused on the passenger, and they nailed it.
All the passenger focused features in the 787 include:
- Large windows with light control - each seat is a window seat.
- A softer trip with less noise.
- Soft LED illumination that allows a balance between work and rest.
- Large superior compartments with better access.
- A lower cabin altitude and cleaner air, which means better rest for passengers.
- Enviroment friendly. It is the most efficient commercial aircraft in gas consumption ever built.