Terms and Conditions
- The reservation must be completely paid for. If the purchase has been made with a bank card, then it must be authorized by the banking institution.
- The ticket must be electronic and may be purchased on aeromexico.com, via the Aeromexico Call Center, in Aeromexico ticket offices, or through a travel agent.
- Only applies on flights operated by Aeromexico and Aeromexico CONNECT.
Applies only if entire route is on Mexico domestic or international flights operated by Aeromexico and/or Aeromexico CONNECT, and all segments are confirmed.
- Does not apply on code-share flights.
- Applies to all Aeromexico classes.
- Reservations cannot have more than 6 (six) passengers and/or 4 (four) segments.
- Reservations with special services, including wheelchair, oxygen use, infants, unaccompanied minors, and pets will not be able to use the Web Check-in service and must seek help from an Aeromexico agent in the departure airport.
- If your reservation has been modified (flight, date, name, route or fare change) please call us before you use Web Check-in.
- If you check-in from your mobile device, you must proceed at least 60 minutes before flight departure to one of our automated kiosks to print your boarding pass.
- Does not apply on flights departing from Atlanta to Mexico City; check-in will be available only at www.delta.com and at Delta kiosks in the airport.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to review and verify all information on the reservation before printing. If there is an error, the passenger must contact Aeromexico before printing.
- Aeromexico will not be responsible for printing errors due to lack of paper in a printer, technical failures in a printer or computer, electrical outages or any other reason.
- The printed documents cannot be partial, they must be fully printed. In case of partial printing, the passenger should try again.
- With the new Web Check-in service, a boarding pass can be printed several times, so the fraudulent use of duplicate boarding passes will be subject to penalty by law.
- Travel documents can be printed between 24 and 2 hours before flight departure.
- In the event of unforeseen operational reasons, your seat may be reassigned without prior notice.
- When passengers need to check luggage, it must be done at checked baggage counters in the airport. Applicable baggage documentation policies apply.
- Passengers must arrive at the boarding gate with all printed travel documents and appropriate personal identification at least 45 minutes prior to flight departure.
- The passenger is required to show his/her boarding pass along with a valid photo ID when requested by airport security personnel and/or Aeromexico staff.
For further information in the United States call 1800 237 6639.