Regulations and Policies
When planning your trip, remember to familiarize yourself with immigration policies, baggage and items allowed on board (to avoid delays), unnecessary charges and legal issues.
Many of these policies are related to your nationality, the country you’re flying from and your final destination. Check the TIM to learn the immigration policies of the country(ies) you will be visiting; click on “Baggage Policies” to see how many bags you can bring on board; and, be sure to read the section on restricted items so you’ll know which items to pack in your checked luggage and which can be carried on.
- Chinese Visa Information
- Requirements to travel to Costa Rica
- Transit Passengers Traveling Through Mexico Without a Visa
- Canada Travel Requirements
- Unacommpanied minors
- Flying With Infants
- Minors traveling with adults other than parents or legal guardians.
- Check-in Time Before Departure
- Use of Electronic Devices on Board
- Tax Description
- Baby Seat
- Restricted items
- Baggage policy
- Regulation on fluids, aerosols and gels (lag)
- Pet in cabin
- Regarding Luggage
- New Restrictions for Carry-On Items
- Service Fees
- Carry-on Bags
- New regulations for flights to and from the United States
- Safety Measures for Flights to the United States
- Documentation Requirements for Departure by Air From the U.S.
- International Tariff - For Travel Between Canada and Foreign Country
- Contract of Carriage
- Conditions of Contract
- Long Tarmac Delay Plan
- Customer Service Plan
- 24 Hour Fare Guarantee
- Clase Premier Upgrade Policy