Conditions of Contract
CONTRACT OF CARRIAGE
2. Carriage hereunder is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention or the Montreal Convention unless such carriage is not “ international carriage” as defined by that Convention.
4. Carrier’s name may be abbreviated in the ticket, the full name and its abbreviation being set forth in carrier’s tariffs, conditions of carriage, regulations or timetables; carrier’s address shall be the airport of departure shown opposite the first abbreviation of carrier’s name in the ticket; the agreed stopping places are those places set forth in this ticket or as shown in carrier’s timetables as scheduled stopping places on the passenger’s route; carriage to be performed hereunder by several successive carriers is regarded as a single operation.
5. An air carrier issuing a ticket for carriage over the lines of another air carrier does so only as its Agent.
6. Any exclusion or limitation of liability of carrier shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, employees and representatives of carrier and any person whose aircraft is used by carrier for carriage and its agents, employees and representatives.
7. Checked baggage will be delivered to bearer of baggage check. In case of damage to baggage moving in international transportation, complaint must be made in writing to carrier forthwith after discovery of damage and, at the latest, within 7 days from receipt. In case of delay, complaint must be made within 21 days from date the baggage was delivered. See rates or conditions of carriage regarding non-international transportation.
8. This ticket is valid for carriage for one year from date of issue, except if otherwise provided in the ticket, in carrier’s rates, conditions of carriage, or related regulations. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
9. Carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to transport passengers and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and not a part of this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without prior notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
10. Passenger shall comply with Government travel requirements, present exit, entry and other required documents and arrive at airport by the time established by carrier or, if no time is fixed, early enough to complete departure procedures.
11. No agent, employee or representative of carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract.
CARRIER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE CARRIAGE TO ANY PERSON WHO HAS ACQUIRED A TICKET IN VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAW OR CARRIER’S RATES.