Canada Travel Requirements
Aeromexico wants travelers to be aware of the following requirements when traveling to Canada:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
- U.S. citizens and permanent residents whose maximum stay is six months.
- Citizens of Andorra, Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Portugal, United Kingdom, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Spain, St. Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, Switzerland, Sweden, and the Vatican, whose maximum stay is six months.
- Passengers in transit without a VISA will not be admitted.
- Passengers must present a round-trip ticket or a ticket showing a third-country as the final travel destination.
- Temporary Resident VISAs (TRV) are issued in passports for a single entry, unless indicated that they are valid for two additional entries.
- The fine imposed by Canadian immigration for each passenger rejected is $3,200 CAD.
Should you require additional information, please visit the web page of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico, www.canada.org.mx or the web page of Immigration and Citizenship Canada: http://www.cic.gc.ca/englisH/visit/index.asp