Canada Travel Requirements
Aeromexico wants you to be informed about the following requirements when traveling to Canada.
Any foreign citizen wishing to enter Canada must consider the following:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents
- U.S. Permanent residents whose maximum stay is 6 months.
- Citizens of Andorra, Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Portugal, United Kingdom, Samoa, Saint Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Spain, St. Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, Switzerland, Sweden, U.S. and the Vatican, whose maximum stay is 6 months.
- Passengers in transit without a VISA will not be admitted
- Passengers must present a round-trip ticket or a ticket showing a third-country as final travel destination.
- Temporary Resident VISAs (TRV) are issued in passports for a single entry, unless indicated that they are valid for two additional entries.
- Fine imposed by immigration is $3,200 CAD for each refused passenger.
Should you require additional information, please visit the Web page of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico, www.canada.org.mx