To access a reservation, passengers must follow these simple steps:
Press the “orange button” to access the reservation, the Automated Kiosk will ask for the following information:
- Destination: enter destination, name and surname to locate reservation.
- Flight number: enter flight number, name and surname to locate reservation.
- Reservation code: enter reservation code.
Note: an alternate way of checking for reservation is by sliding passport or credit card through the reader, atop of the Automated Kiosk, the system will not apply any charge.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of Aeromexico’s Automated Kiosk service carefully, it will be the passenger´s responsibility to understand them before using the service.
For assistance from an Aeromexico agent in United Estates please call 1800 237 6639.
- Save time at the airport using the Automated Kiosk.
- This service offers boarding passes for Mexico domestic and international flights.
- The Automated Kiosk service will be available within 24 hours and up to 2 hours prior to flight departure.
- The Automated Kiosk service will allow passengers to change assigned seats or assign one.
- Club Premier Members will be able to accumulate Premier kilometers by providing their Club Premier Account Number.
Terms and Conditions
- reservation must be properly paid. If the purchase has been made with a bank card, then it must be authorized by the banking institution.
- The ticket must be electronic and may be purchased on aeromexico.com, via the Aeromexico Call Center, Aeromexico ticket offices and/or a travel agent.
- Only applies on flights operated by Aeromexico and Aeromexico CONNECT.
- Does not apply on code-share flights.
- Only applies if entire route is on Mexico domestic or international flights operated by Aeromexico and/or Aeromexico CONNECT and all segments are confirmed.
- Accepted fares at Automated Kiosk are: Z, P, O, W, U, L, T, X, N, Q, K, S, M, B, Y, C, D, A, J.
- Reservations cannot have more than 6 (six) passengers and/or 4 (four) segments.
- Reservations having special services, like wheelchair, oxygen use, infants, unaccompanied minors, pets, etc. will not be able to use the Automated Kiosk service and must seek help from an Aeromexico agent.
- Does not apply to Reservations that have been modified (flight, date, name, route or fare change, etc.) within 2 hours of utilizing the Automated Kiosk.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to review and verify all information on the reservation before printing. If there is an error, the passenger must contact Aeromexico.
- Aeromexico will not be responsible for printing errors due to lack of paper in the printer, technical failures in the printer or computer, electrical outages or any other reason.
- The printed documents cannot be partial, it must be fully printed. In case of partial printing, passenger should try again.
- Now, with the new Automated Kiosk service, boarding pass can printed several times, so the incorrect use for duplicate boarding passes will be subject to penalty by law.
- Travel documents can be printed between 24 and 2 hours before flight departure.
- In case of unforeseen operative reasons, your seat may be reassigned without prior notice.
- In case luggage check-in is required, the passenger can do so at special baggage documentation counters, located throughout some airports. Applicable baggage documentation policies apply.
- Passengers must arrive at boarding gate with all printed travel documents at least 45 minutes prior flight departure.
- The passenger is required to show his/her boarding pass along with a valid photo ID when required by the airport security personnel and/or Aeromexico staff.
For assistance from an Aeromexico agent in United States please call 1800 237 6639.