Self-service check-in kiosks
With Aeromexico's self-service check-in kiosks
- Save time versus checking in at the counter
- Obtain boarding passes for Mexico domestic and international flights
- Choose or change seat assignments
- Club Premier Members can earn Premier kilometers by providing their Club Premier Account Number
- Service available from 24 hours and up to 2 hours prior to flight departure
How to use the kiosk:
Press the orange button on screen to start. You can access your reservation by any one of four ways:
- Destination: Enter destination, first name and last name to locate reservation
- Flight number: enter flight number, name and surname to locate reservation.
- Reservation code: enter reservation code.
- Slide passport or credit card through the reader at the top of the kiosk (no charge will be applied)
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions of Aeromexico kiosks carefully — it is the passenger's responsibility to understand them before using the service.
- Reservation must be properly paid. If the purchase has been made with a bank card, then it must be authorized by the financial institution
- The ticket must be electronic and may be purchased on aeromexico.com, via the Aeromexico Call Center, Aeromexico ticket offices and/or a travel agent
- Only applies on flights operated by Aeromexico and Aeromexico Connect
- Does not apply on code-share flights
- Only applies if entire route is on Mexico domestic or international flights operated by Aeromexico and/or Aeromexico Connect and all segments are confirmed
- Kiosks can be used for check-in for tickets in fare classes Z, P, O, W, U, L, T, X, N, Q, K, S, M, B, Y, C, D, A, and J.
- Reservations cannot have more than 6 (six) passengers and/or 4 (four) segments.
- Reservations having special services, like wheelchair, oxygen use, infants, unaccompanied minors, pets, etc. will not be able to use the kiosk and must seek help from an Aeromexico agent.
- Does not apply to reservations that have been modified (flight, date, name, route or fare change, etc.) within 2 hours of using the kiosk.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to review and verify all information on the reservation before printing. If there is an error, the passenger must contact Aeromexico.
- Aeromexico will not be responsible for printing errors due to lack of paper in the printer, technical failures in the printer or computer, electrical outages or any other reason
- The printed documents cannot be partial, it must be fully printed. In case of partial printing, passenger should try again.
- A boarding pass can printed multiple times from kiosks, so the incorrect use of duplicate boarding passes is subject to penalty by law
- Travel documents can be printed between 24 and 2 hours before flight departure.
- In case of unforeseen operational reasons, your seat may be reassigned without prior notice
- In case luggage check-in is required, the passenger can do so at special baggage drop-off counters, located at some airports. Aeromexico baggage policies apply
- Passengers must arrive at boarding gate with all printed travel documents at least 45 minutes prior flight departure
- The passenger is required to show his/her boarding pass along with a valid photo ID when required by the airport security personnel and/or Aeromexico staff