Fee for entry application into Argentina
The Argentinian Government established this entry application fee for an amount equivalent to that paid by Argentinians for visa applications in these countries.
Citizens of the Unites States, Canada, and Australia will now be able to pay these Reciprocity Rates to enter Argentina via https://virtual.provinciapagos.com.ar/ArgentineTaxes/ with a valid credit card. This payment should be made before arriving to Argentina.
The charge of this “reciprocity fee” IS NOT A VISA since Argentina does not require nationals of these countries to have a visa if traveling for tourism or business reasons.
|AUSTRALIANA / AUSTRALIAN||USD $100|
|CANADIENSE / CANADIAN||USD $75 (one entry) and USD $150 (multiples entries)|
|ESTADOUNIDENSE / AMERICAN||USD $160|
PAYMENT CAN ONLY BE MADE VIA INTERNET
www.migraciones.gov.ar or https://virtual.provinciapagos.com.ar/ArgentineTaxes/
HOW CAN I PAY THE RECIPROCITY RATE?
1. The traveler should visit https://virtual.provinciapagos.com.ar/ArgentineTaxes/ and register to start the process.
2. Complete the form with the corresponding personal and credit card information. The information entered will then be sent with the payment code to the DNM office.
3. Print the payment receipt.
4. Upon arrival to Argentina, go to the DNM office and present the printed ticket.
5. The ticket will be scanned by the DNM staff, who will validate the ticket and grant each traveler permission into the country.