Aeromexico announces its new Concierge Service
- The service provides access to background information and references regarding places of interest for leisure and business travelers.
- Customers can purchase the service while booking their travel, for only $15 USD, and use it 48 hours prior to departure and up to three months later.
Mexico City, February 5th, 2014. – Aeromexico, Mexico’s global airline, announces its new and exclusive Concierge service.
Passengers can purchase the service when booking their flights, for just $15 USD, to enhance their travel experience both in Mexico and abroad. The Aeromexico Concierge Service provides entertainment schedules, reservations, recommendations, locations, purchases, and other topics of interest related to:
- Airline tickets
- Business and meeting logistics
- Courier services
- Government offices
- International Financial Indicators
- Luxury transportation
- Personal safety
- Procedures and requirements (visas, passports, etc.)
- Temporary Assistants
- Train tickets
- Golf courses
- Night clubs
- Sports events
- Beauty salons
- Bus stations
- Computer and telephone locations
- Hospitals and Emergency Rooms
The Aeromexico Concierge service is available 48 hours prior to departure and three months thereafter.
To get this service from within Mexico call (01 55) 5809 4759 or 01 800 000 4759, from the U.S. 1 855 208 6726, and from the rest of the world +52 (55) 5809 4759.