Aeromexico Informs Fee Waivers Due Japan Earthquake
FOR PASSENGERS HOLDING TICKETS TO / FROM JAPAN
Update: March 11, 2011
Due to Japan Earthquake affecting airport operations in the Japan area, AEROMEXICO issues the following travel policy:
Policy application: March 10 – 14, 2011
Applies to ticketed passengers with confirmed reservations to / from Japan
- Waiving of change fee for date, route, cancelation, when processed on below specified dates, applicable on AM 0001 – 2999 flight series.
- Flight and date changes must be made under original class of service, otherwise corresponding reissue fees will apply.
- Route changes incurring a fare difference, must be covered by passenger.
- Passengers choosing to cancel must direct themselves to an Aeromexico ticket office / airport counter to receive a credit voucher (MCO), valid for future travel, valid for 45 days from original date of ticket issuance.
- Travel agencies may reissue tickets based on standard policy, Aeromexico is currently waiving penalties for reissues associated with date and / or flight changes.
Important notice: Aeromexico is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred (ground transportation, meals, telephone calls, etc…).
This travel policy is valid from March 11 – March 14, 2011.
Permitted Travel Period: March 14 – March 31, 2011.
Applies only for tickets issued up to March 10, 2011. Tickets issued after this date will not be accepted under this travel policy.
For further information, dial 1-800-237-6639.