Aeromexico flights to Havana, Cuba
Visit Cuba with Aeromexico flights to Havana, Cuba! Avoid the hassle of charter flights and choose our scheduled daily service to Havana via Mexico City and Cancun.
U.K. and European customers: you may search for flights to Havana in the box on the left. Note that you may not search for trips from the U.S. to Cuba. (You would need to buy one ticket from the U.S. to Mexico and a separate ticket from Mexico to Cuba).
U.S. and Canada customers: on our U.S. or Canadian websites, due to U.S. government restrictions, Aeromexico does not sell tickets for Cuba flights. However, you can check fares and availability and buy tickets on our "Tickets to Havana" page (in English) on our Mexico-based website.
Aeromexico flight schedules from Mexico to Havana, Cuba
Aeromexico flies 11 times per week from Mexico City International Airport to Havana, Cuba, and from Havana to Mexico City.
In addition, Aeromexico flies daily from Cancun to Havana, and from Havana to Cancun.
- Aeromexico flight 451 daily Mexico City (MEX)–Havana (HAV), departing mid-morning, arriving mid-afternoon
- Aeromexico flight 452 daily Havana (HAV)–Mexico City (MEX), late afternoon flight
- Aeromexico flight 453, Sun-Mon-Wed-Sat Mexico City–Havana, early evening flight
- Aeromexico flight 454, Sun-Mon-Wed-Sat Havana–Mexico City, late evening flight
- Aeromexico flight 447 daily Cancun (CUN)–Havana (HAV), mid-morning
- Aeromexico flight 448 daily Havana–Cancun, afternoon