Restrictions on sales of tickets to Cuba
Aeromexico sells tickets to Cuba on its U.K. and European websites.
Due to U.S. government restrictions, Aeromexico does not publish online flight schedules, nor sell tickets for Cuba flights on our U.S. or Canadian websites. However, schedules and tickets are available on our Mexican website, where we have an information page in English. The flight search in Spanish; however we will soon offer flight search in English.
Aeromexico flights from Mexico to Cuba
Aeromexico flies daily from Mexico City International Airport to Havana, Cuba, and from Havana to Mexico City.
In addition, Aeromexico flies on Mondays and Thursdays from Cancún to Havana, and from Havana to Cancún.
- Aeromexico flight 451 Mexico City (MEX)–Havana (HAV), departing mid-morning, arriving mid-afternoon
- Aeromexico flight 452 Havana (HAV)–Mexico City (MEX), late afternoon flight
- Aeromexico flight 447 Cancún (CUN)–Havana (HAV), Mondays and Thursdays, mid-morning
- Aeromexico flight 448 Havana–Cancún, Mondays and Thursdays, afternoon
Where to buy tickets
Tickets from Mexico to Cuba are available:
- On our Mexican website, where we have an information page in English. The flight search in Spanish; however we will soon offer flight search in English.
- On our U.K. and European websites
- From our Mexico call center – from the U.S. or Canada dial 011 52 55 51 33 40 00
- In Mexico, at Aeromexico city and airport ticket offices
- From some online travel agencies