Check in up to 48 hours in advance for Mexico Domestic Flights and 24 hours in advance for International Flights and at least 2 hours before your flight departure time.
Web Check-in will provide a boarding pass that you can print or send to an email address to print later.
The following feature is temporarily not available: If your flight departs from an airport that has readers for mobile boarding passes, you will, in that same email, also receive a mobile boarding pass that you can use at the airport security check and to board the plane.
Please enter your city of departure, last name as it appears in your booking, and reservation code (PNR).
Aeromexico Web Check-in is not available for flights departing from the following airports:
- Denver (DEN): Check-in only in person at the airport, at the Lufthansa check-in desk.
- Havana (HAV) Mexico City and Mexico City-Havana: Check-in only in person at the airport.
- Miami (MIA): Check-in online at www.delta.com
- Ontario, California (ONT): Check-in online at www.delta.com
- San Antonio (SAT): Check-in online at www.delta.com
- San Francisco (SFO): Check-in online at www.delta.com
- Paris (CDG): Check-in online at www.airfrance.fr
- Tokyo (NRT): Check-in online at www.delta.com
Aeromexico Web Check-in is not available in the following situations:
- Codeshare flights: flights with an Aeromexico code but operated by one of our alliance partners
- Reservations with special services, including wheelchair, oxygen use, infants, unaccompanied minors, and/or pets