Recommendations for Checked Baggage
- Do not include valuables such as money, jewelry, electronic devices, photography or video equipment, important medications, or perishable or liquid items.
- Fragile items are checked and transported at the passenger’s own risk.
- Be sure that the airport code written on the baggage check-in ticket matches the name of your destination.
- Count the number of Baggage Claim Tags you have to ensure the number matches the number of items you are checking in.
- Many suitcases look alike. When claiming your baggage, check that the serial number on each Baggage Claim Tag is the same as the one on each suitcase.
- Aeromexico continues to offer customers the ability to check bags free of charge. Please see details below.
More info about baggage:
What can you carry in your baggage?
- What to carry on board and as baggage?
- Restricted items
- Fluid regulation, sprays and geles (LAG)
- Value items you should not check as baggage